Gwen Harrison, the owner, is an experienced, certified QuickBooks Desktop and Online ProAdvisor. She and her team strive to ensure accuracy and efficiency in clients’ bookkeeping processes. Rocket City Bookkeeping maintains client books in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), using either QuickBooks Desktop (QBD) or QuickBooks Online (QBO). With QBO comes FREE conversion from QuickBooks Desktop or other accounting applications, plus WHOLESALE pricing on your subscription.
Gwen Harrison’s education and experience are summarized below. She is a member of two professional associations for bookkeepers (AIPB and ICB-USA). She is also a Master Certified Microsoft Office Specialist, and is certified in Hubdoc.
- Resume (PDF) Download
- Reference Letters 1989-Present (PDF)Download
- LinkedIn Profile
- QuickBooks ProAdvisor Profile
- QuickBooks and Xero Certifications (PDF) Download
- Outstanding Student in Advanced Accounting and Regional FBLA Certificates (PDF) Download
- Columbus Technical College Diploma and Transcript (PDF) Download
- Master Microsoft Office Specialist Certificate (PDF) Download