We specialize in helping small businesses, individuals, and nonprofits with under $5 million in annual revenue. (Services list below.)
- We use and are Intuit-ProAdvisor certified in both QuickBooks Desktop (QBD) and QuickBooks Online Advanced (QBO).
- Discover the security and convenience of cloud accounting. QuickBooks Online uses bank-level, military-grade, 256-bit encryption. (Google “QuickBooks Online Test Drive” for a peek.) Please note that QBO is not suited for all clients. For example, if you do job costing, QBO does not have that feature.
How We Work: We work remotely as 1099 contractors.
Cost: We charge $25 per hour or, if you prefer, we can quote a fixed monthly fee. Our fees include the essential apps required to maintain your bookkeeping. These may include:
- QuickBooks Online subscription, (if you don’t already have one), or online access to your QuickBooks Desktop file through Swizznet.
- One or more logins for Egnyte, our secure cloud storage and file transfer service for IRS-approved document digitization.
- Convert your bookkeeping file to QuickBooks Online, or setup online access to your QuickBooks Desktop file via Swizznet.
- Initial bookkeeping setup/cleanup/catchup (if needed).
- Daily (M-F) posting of bank/credit/loan transactions, via bank feed or CSV import.
- Month-end reconciliation of cash/credit/loan accounts.
- A/P: Accounts payable/bill pay. We enter bills in QuickBooks; you can print the checks, or we can if you prefer.
- A/R: Accounts receivable/invoicing/collections.
- Full service payroll, using QuickBooks Payroll.
- Reporting: Prepare month-end Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss, Statement of Cash Flows. (Other financial reports and analyses should be completed by your CPA, using the data from QuickBooks which we will freely share.)
- Unlimited consult time (via video, phone, and/or email).
- Please note we do not do tax returns, including sales tax returns. It is in your best interest to have your CPA complete those.