We specialize in helping small businesses, individuals, and nonprofits with under $5 million in annual revenue. (Services list below.)
- We use and are Intuit-ProAdvisor certified in both QuickBooks Desktop (QBD) and QuickBooks Online Advanced (QBO).
- Discover the security and convenience of cloud accounting. QuickBooks Online uses bank-level, military-grade, 256-bit encryption. (Google “QuickBooks Online Test Drive” for a peek.) Please note that QBO is not suited for all clients.
How We Work: We work remotely as 1099 contractors. For local clients, we visit your office weekly to meet and exchange work with you. For remote clients, work is exchanged via FedEx, document scanning, and/or file upload to secure cloud storage.
Cost: We charge $25 per hour or, if you prefer, we can quote a fixed monthly fee. Our fees include the essential apps required to maintain your bookkeeping. These may include:
- QuickBooks Online subscription, (if you don’t already have one), or online access to your QuickBooks Desktop file through Swizznet.
- One or more logins for Egnyte, our secure cloud storage and file transfer service for IRS-approved document digitization.
- Convert your bookkeeping file to QuickBooks Online, or setup online access to your QuickBooks Desktop file via Swizznet.
- Initial bookkeeping setup/cleanup/catchup (if needed).
- Daily (M-F) posting of bank/credit/loan transactions, via bank feed or CSV import.
- Month-end reconciliation of cash/credit/loan accounts.
- A/P: Accounts payable/bill pay. We enter bills in QuickBooks; you can print the checks, or we can if you prefer.
- A/R: Accounts receivable/invoicing/collections.
- Full service payroll, using QuickBooks Payroll.
- Reporting: Prepare month-end Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss, Statement of Cash Flows. (Other financial reports and analyses should be completed by your CPA, using the data from QuickBooks which we will freely share.)
- Unlimited consult time (via video, phone, and/or email).
- Please note we do not do tax returns, including sales tax returns. It is in your best interest to have your CPA complete those.