We specialize in helping small businesses, individuals, and nonprofits with under $1 million in annual revenue. (Services list below.)
- We use QuickBooks Desktop (QBD) and QuickBooks Online (QBO). If you want to switch from QBD to QBO, we offer free conversion of any existing files you may have.
- We also use Hubdoc.com, Shoeboxed.com, and Egnyte for secure transfer of PDF files such as receipts, bills, bank statements, etc. Digitization of receipts and other financial documents is approved by the IRS.
- Discover the security and convenience of cloud accounting. QuickBooks Online uses bank-level, military-grade, 256-bit encryption. (Google “QuickBooks Online Test Drive” for a peek.)
Cost: Because each client’s bookkeeping needs are unique, we custom-quote each bookkeeping project. We prefer to charge a flat monthly fee, so you know how much it’s going to cost up front and we don’t have timesheet disputes later. Our minimum monthly rate is $99.00, for roughly 7 hours per month of bookkeeping time. Your monthly charges will be based on the volume and type of bookkeeping services your organization requires.
Included (But Not Required) Services
- Convert your bookkeeping file to Quickbooks Online (IF books are up-to-date).
- Initial bookkeeping setup (if needed).
- Posting of bank/credit/loan transactions at least weekly, via bank feed, CSV upload, or Hubdoc import.
- Month-end reconciliation of cash/credit/loan accounts.
- Up to one hour of monthly consult time (via Zoom, Phone, and/or Email).
- Shoeboxed subscription for IRS-approved document digitization.
- Secure client portal for file transfer.
- Initial bookkeeping cleanup/catchup (required if your books are behind)
- Remote hosting of your QuickBooks Desktop file (in partnership with Swizznet).
- Wholesale discount on your QuickBooks Online subscription.
- A/P: Accounts payable/bill pay. Bill.com Subscription (cloud accounts payable management).
- A/R: Accounts receivable/invoicing/collections.
- Sales tax filing.
- Payroll: Processor communication/management. Initial payroll setup With payroll processor (ADP, Paychex, Intuit, Gusto, etc.).
- Hubdoc account for transaction import from bills/receipts/statements/Etc. into your accounting application.
- Reporting: Prepare month-end Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss, Statement of Cash Flows. Formulate, implement, and monitor budget(s). Performance benchmarking to peer group. Other custom reports.
- Additional consulting time each month.
*For fraud prevention purposes, the bookkeeper should not also be allowed to print checks, transfer funds, or issue electronic payments.