We specialize in helping small businesses, individuals, and nonprofits with under $5 million in annual revenue. (Services list below.)
- We use and are certified in both QuickBooks Desktop (QBD) and QuickBooks Online (QBO). If you want to switch from QBD to QBO, we offer free conversion of your data.
- Discover the security and convenience of cloud accounting. QuickBooks Online uses bank-level, military-grade, 256-bit encryption. (Google “QuickBooks Online Test Drive” for a peek.) Please note that QBO is not suited for all clients. For example, if you do job costing, QBO does not have that feature.
How We Work: We work onsite and/or remotely as 1099 contractors.
Cost: We charge $40 per hour or, if you prefer, we can quote a fixed monthly fee. Our fees include the essential apps required to maintain your bookkeeping. These may include:
- QuickBooks Online subscription, (if you don’t already have one), or online access to your QuickBooks Desktop file through Swizznet.
- One or more logins for Egnyte, our secure cloud storage and file transfer service for IRS-approved document digitization.
- OnTheClock.com tracking of the time we spend on your bookkeeping, with monthly reports submitted with month-end invoices.
- IDoneThis.com to log completed tasks, with daily task reports by email.
- Any other applications to streamline your bookkeeping and reduce your cost, such as Hubdoc.com, Shoeboxed.com, and Egnyte for secure transfer of PDF files such as receipts, bills, bank statements, etc.
- Convert your bookkeeping file to QuickBooks Online, or setup online access to your QuickBooks Desktop file via Swizznet.
- Initial bookkeeping setup/cleanup/catchup (if needed).
- Daily (M-F) posting of bank/credit/loan transactions, via bank feed or CSV import.
- Month-end reconciliation of cash/credit/loan accounts.
- A/P: Accounts payable/bill pay. We enter bills in QuickBooks; you can print the checks, or we can if you prefer.
- A/R: Accounts receivable/invoicing/collections.
- Full service payroll, using QuickBooks Payroll. (ADP, Paychex, Advantage, Gusto, etc. available upon request).
- Reporting: Prepare month-end Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss, Statement of Cash Flows. (Other financial reports and analyses should be completed by your CPA, using the data from QuickBooks which we will freely share.)
- Unlimited consult time (via face-to-face meeting, Zoom, Phone, and/or Email).