I specialize in helping small businesses, individuals, and nonprofits with under $5 million in annual revenue. (Services list below.)
- I’m an Intuit-ProAdvisor certified in QuickBooks Desktop (QBD), QuickBooks Online Advanced (QBO), and QuickBooks Point of Sale (for retail businesses). I use QuickBooks exclusively.
- Discover the security and convenience of cloud accounting. QuickBooks Online uses bank-level, military-grade, 256-bit encryption. (Google “QuickBooks Online Test Drive” for a peek.) Please note that QBO is not suited for all clients.
How I Work: I work remotely as a 1099 contractor. Work is exchanged via FedEx, document scanning, and/or file upload to secure cloud storage.
Cost: I charge $25 per hour or, if you prefer, I can quote you a fixed monthly fee. My fees include the essential apps required to maintain your bookkeeping. These may include:
- QuickBooks Online subscription, (if you don’t already have one), or online access to your QuickBooks Desktop file through Swizznet.
- One or more logins for Egnyte, our secure cloud storage and file transfer service for IRS-approved document digitization.
- Convert your bookkeeping file to QuickBooks Online, or setup online access to your QuickBooks Desktop file via Swizznet.
- Initial bookkeeping setup/cleanup/catchup (if needed).
- Daily (M-F) posting of bank/credit/loan transactions, via bank feed or CSV import.
- Month-end reconciliation of cash/credit/loan accounts.
- A/P: Accounts payable/bill pay. We enter bills in QuickBooks; you can print the checks, or we can if you prefer.
- A/R: Accounts receivable/invoicing/collections.
- Full service payroll, using QuickBooks Payroll, plus filing quarterly payroll tax returns for federal, state, local, and unemployment taxes.
- Reporting: Prepare month-end Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss, Statement of Cash Flows. (Other financial reports and analyses should be completed by your CPA, using the data from QuickBooks which we will freely share.)
- Unlimited consult time (via video, phone, and/or email).
- As mentioned above I do quarterly payroll tax returns, but I don’t do other types of tax returns, including sales tax returns. It is in your best interest to have your CPA complete those.